Recently I have had to get creative and mix up my workout since they are all from home. I love quick and efficient workouts, and a resistance band is an excellent item to add in to your routine. This workout is excellent to help tone and improve muscle definition for strong and shapely legs and booty. Today’s workout focuses on the legs and glutes. Use the arrow to scroll to the right on the Instagram post below to see a video showing each of the exercises mentioned.
Complete 4 sets of 12 reps for each exercise below. Rest for 30 seconds between each set and before moving to the next exercise. Use a resistance band for each.
- If you don’t have weights, you can do this with bodyweight
- Focus on depth in your squat and pushing your knees out
- Squeeze at the top when you get to full extension
Floor Touch Jump Squat
- Focus on depth
- Touching your left and right hand down counts as 1 rep
- Keep the tension in the legs by getting low through all reps
- Focus on keeping your feet together
- Keep the tension in your glutes
- Complete 12 reps leaning forward slightly, then immediately lean back slight for another 12 reps
Banded Side Step
- Focus on a full range of motion
- Try to keep your knees and toes facing forward (don’t let them turn)
- Stay low and keep the tension through all the steps
- Complete 12 steps each direction (I did 2 steps each way 6 times)
And that’s it! You’re done and on your way to a strong and sexy legs!