Recently I have had to get creative and mix up my workout since they are all from home. I love quick and efficient workouts, and a stability ball is an excellent piece of equipment to add in to your routine. This workout is excellent to help tone and improve muscle definition for strong and shapely legs and booty. Today’s workout focuses on the legs and glutes. Use the arrow to scroll to the right on the Instagram post below to see a video showing each of the exercises mentioned.
Complete 4 sets of 10-12 reps for each exercise below. Rest for 30 seconds between each set and before moving to the next exercise.
- Use a weight that is difficult to complete 12 reps
- Focus on depth in your squat
- Squeeze at the top when you get to full extension
Curtsy Lunge with Squat
- Use a weight that is difficult to complete 10 reps on each leg
- Left leg lunge, squat, right leg lunge counts as one rep
- Focus on a maintaining depth with each lunge and squat
- Keep the tension in the legs by staying low through all reps
Stability Ball Split Squat
- Use a weight that is difficult to complete 12 reps on each leg
- Focus on balance
- If using a stability ball is too difficult, use a chair or a bench instead
Stability Ball Hamstring Curl
- Focus on a full range of motion
- Try to keep your core in a straight line from your shoulders to your hips
- Keep the tension in the hamstrings through all 12 reps
And that’s it! You’re done and on your way to a strong and sexy legs!