• 1 Spaghetti Squash
• Ground Turkey (97% Lean)
• 1 Jar of Pasta Sauce (my favorite is the fire roasted tomato & garlic by Classico)
• Minced Garlic
• Garlic Salt and Onion powder
• Himalayan Pink Salt
• Crushed Black Pepper
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Italian Seasonings
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Cut the squash in half and scrape out the seeds (you can save the seeds to roast like you would pumpkin seeds for a fibrous snack).
3. Season the flesh side of the spaghetti squash with olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Flip the squash flesh side down and place on the lined baking sheet.
5. Roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes, depending on the size and ripeness of the squash.
6. Remove and let rest until cool enough to handle.
7. Once cooled, use a spoon to scrape the strands of squash out from the skin and into a bowl.
1. When the spaghetti squash is cooling, pour a small amount of olive oil in a medium/large skillet.
2. Turn the heat to medium and let the oil get hot.
3. Sauté the minced garlic (amount depending on preference) in the oil until golden.
4. Season the ground turkey with the garlic salt, onion powder, Italian seasoning and pepper.
5. Put the ground turkey into the skillet and cook until golden brown.
6. Toss the cooked turkey in with the spaghetti squash and add the pasta sauce.