• 4 (6oz) Salmon Fillets
• ¾ cup Balsamic Vinegar
• 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
• 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
• 1 clove garlic (peeled & smashed)
• Olive Oil
• Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the salmon on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle both sides of the salmon with the olive oil and season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Roast until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, bring the vinegar, maple syrup, mustard and garlic to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook until thick, about 12 minutes.
- Set aside to cool for 5 minutes, then drizzle over salmon.