• 8 oz. fat free cream cheese, softened
• 3 oz. feta, room temperature
• 1/2 tsp basil
• 1/2 tsp parsley
• 2 garlic cloves, peeled
• 1 tablespoon red onion or 1 small shallot, roughly chopped
• 1-2 jalapenos, seeded, deveined, roughly chopped
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tbsp honey
• 2 tsps red wine vinegar
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Add feta and cream cheese to food processor and pulse until cheeses are mixed. Continue to mix 3-4 minutes until cheeses are very smooth. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until smooth.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste. If you like a spicier dip, add hot sauce or some of the jalapeno seeds.
3. Serve room temperature or warmed for spread/dips for chips, crackers, bread, etc.
Note: The dip firms up slightly when refrigerated so to soften, microwave for 30 seconds.