• 40 ounces extra lean ground turkey
• ½ cup chopped onion
• 4 oz egg whites
• 2 cups chopped spinach
• ½ cup oat flour
• 1 tablespoon garlic
• ½ teaspoon garlic powder
• 4 low fat mozzarella string cheese sticks
• Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut each mozzarella stick into 8 equal parts. Set aside.
3. Mix together remaining ingredients for the meatball base until well combined.
4. Use a spoon to scoop out some of your meat mixture.
5. Flatten out the meat mix and place a mozzarella piece on top. Close the meatball around the cheese, pinching all of the sides shut and rolling it into a ball.
6. Transfer meatballs onto a baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed.
7. Bake for about 25 minutes, turning once halfway. Let cool.