As I previously mentioned, boots are my favorite type of shoe and I can’t seem to have enough!🙈 If you missed my previous post all on booties, you can read that here. Today I am sharing my favorite fall boots, both riding and over the knee!🙌🏽 All of the ones I am sharing below are also under $100!🎉
As it gets colder, I will be sharing my top winter boots, which are a must if you live in cold/snowy climates like me! 😊
I waterproofed all of mine with a waterproofing spray (like these) that is a must to protect your boots!✨
Over the Knee Boots
1. Buckle – I love this OTK Black Boot (size 6.5, TTS) and you can’t beat the price! I am typically a 6.5 or 7 in flat boots, and I went with a 6.5 for this one. They are so comfortable!
2. Stretch – My favorite for the price is this OTK Taupe Boot (size 7, TTS) also available here and here. It has such a great brown/grey taupe color that goes with almost anything! This boot also comes in other colors if you can find them in your size.
3. Micro suede Stretch – This OTK Grey Heel Boot (size 7.5, TTS, Asphault) is also on amazon here. It looks more brown in the pictures, but it is actually more of a grey color in person. This is also an extremely comfortable boot that is available in a lighter Almond color as well. I sized up a little due to the heel on these (I almost always size up in heels).
4. Flat – Every once in a while a nice flat OTK Boot (size 7, TTS, Olive) is perfect! We don’t always want to wear heels! This boot is a great deal, and it comes in multiple colors! They are more of almost a thigh-high boot on me (I am 5’3”) but they stay up perfectly fine (I have fairly muscular legs). They are a steal, and one you don’t want to miss.
1. Buckle Boots – I love these Black G Riding Boots (size 6.5, TTS) and I have had them for a long time! They also come in a brown color, which I may just have to get! They are so comfortable and really hold up.
2. Block Heel – I also love these Madden Girl Riding Boots (size 6.5, TTS) in the stone color. The block heel makes them so easy to walk in!
3. Leather or Suede – These Franco Sarto Boots (size 6.5, TTS) are perfect for all occasions! They come in both leather and suede, depending on which you prefer, and Taupe or Black. I love the Black Suede since I have so many black leather boots, and the Taupe leather is the perfect color.
The heel is also low enough that you don’t have to worry about wearing them for extended periods of time!
4. Two Tones – Last but not least, the classic Two Toned RL Boots (size 6.5, TTS). This boot style has been around forever, and there is a reason for it! IT has such a classic look, and it literally goes with anything! Plus, you can’t beat the quality for under $100!