Jackets are such a staple for fall!🙌🏽 Today I want to share my favorite jackets, and why they are a perfect piece to add to your wardrobe. ✨
1. First is this Suede Moto Jacket (size XS, TTS). It comes in 3 different colors, and I own two of them. I may have to add the third to my collection, because it is the perfect caramel color. This is probably my favorite jacket, and it is so well made and I love the feel of it! I would say it is true to size, but if you are in between sizes, I would size down.
The colors I am wearing are Bank Roll (deep olive green) and Ruby (deep garnet or current red).
2. Next is the Express Moto Jacket (size XS, TTS). I love this jacket, and it is probably one of my most worn styles. I have had these jackets for years, and I keep adding more colors to my collection. I have it in Beige, Bittersweet, Pitch Black, Forrest Green, and I am looking at getting Gray as well.
This jacket goes so well with everything, and it is a staple that has a timeless style. It also comes in petite (I am 5’3” and I prefer the regular).
3. This Faux Suede Drape Jacket (size S, I sized up one) is the easiest and cutest drape jacket ever! It is so incredibly soft, and super easy to throw on top of anything. It also has a magnetic closure at the front to create a draped look.
It comes in 3 colors (Merlot, Black and Mt Rushmore) and I have all of them! I sized up to a small, and it fits perfectly!
4. Another gorgeous drape jacket is this Express Drape Jacket (size XS, TTS). It is the perfect jacket for workwear or weekend wear. I always get so many compliments on it! It comes in two colors (Pitch Black and Flower Petal), and I once again have them both.
I would say they are TTS, but if you have broader shoulders or a more athletic build, I would suggest sizing up one.
5. And last but not least, the softest jacket ever. This Faux Suede Raw Edge Jacket (size XS, TTS) is perfect, but it goes in and out of stock quickly, so keep your eyes out! There are still some sizes available in this adorable pink color. I have it in the color Sand, Concrete and Red.
If you are able to snag this adorable jacket, definitely size down one. I have the XS and it fits, but I could have even done an XXS if it was available. I like that I still have enough room to layer sweaters underneath the XS though.
Happy Fall Y’all!🍂 If you get any of these jackets, I hope you love them as much as I do!💕